NLP or Neuro-Linguistic Program is a revolutionary practice meant for every human brain to have greater control over the activities of the brain and mind. As the name suggests, the practice involves three aspects viz. neurology, language and programming. The neurological system determines how our bodies function, language determines interface and communication with others in the society, and programming determines the type of models we perceive regarding this earthly world and living creatures. NLP depicts the primary link between mind and language and how their interaction determines our behavior and body. The two great founders of NLP- Richard Bandler and John Grinder, spotted the exceptional potential of NLP on enhancing positive mental activities and higher level of cognitive awareness. In other words, NLP training course teaches two basic things – how to control your brain more creatively and how to communicate with the world more effectively.
The essence of NLP:
The entire gamut of NLP is based on two fundamental presuppositions:
· As a human being, you can never know the reality. You can only perceive the reality. Your experience and interaction with the world around you are mainly through the representational systems of sense organs. It is the ‘neuro-linguistic’ map of reality that decides how you behave and give those behaviors meaning, not the reality itself. It’s not the reality that empowers us, but rather our ‘neuro-linguistic’ map of reality.
· Life and ‘Mind’ are always under various systemic processes. The processes that take place within a human body and mind, and also between human beings and their environment are very much systemic. Our bodies, our societies, and our universe are linked with one another through complex systems and sub-systems continuously interacting with each other. It is impossible to segregate the various parts of this complex system, and these systematic processes are controlled by certain organized norms that are naturally balanced.
Every NLP training course is based on the combination of these two primary presumptions.
All about NLP Training course:
Through the NLP training course, people are taught many practical applications of NLP and the way it helps in career building, interacting with others, positive thinking, keeping better health and many other aspects of human life. Here is a list of things taught in an NLP course session:
· It teaches about NLP and its effects on your life.
· Through this course, you learn to create everlasting impact on others and build a positive relationship with anyone.
· Getting into the right mood and controlling the mood is taught in this training course.
· Faster learning processes, memory enhancement processes and mind mapping are parts of this training program.
· Control over fear, feeling of guilt, and negative attitude towards a failure are taught through this course.
· You’ll learn to use NLP to enhance your working efficiency, wealth and freedom.
Besides these, many other positive aspects of NLP are taught through this training course. Individuals who have already taken this course in the past have highly benefited in their lives. In any case, you need to follow each and every matter that will be discussed throughout the session to get the maximum benefit out of the training course.